Maari Ma supports a variety of community programs, social events and competitions which focus on all aspects of healthy living. More in-depth information about regular community programs can be found on our Services Community Programs page.More Information
Maari Ma is running an 8-week healthy lifestyle program starting on Monday 14th October.
It is open to everyone of all ages. Participants will be in pairs, supporting each other to improve their health and well-being. You will be guided in many ways to move towards a more active and healthy lifestyle.
- Free health assessments and dietry consultations
- A pedometer challenge, with free pedometers and log books for all participants.
- A "Couch to 5k" running program, guiding everyone to be able to run 5km.
- Weekly running groups in Broken Hill.
- Weekly Health Living newsletters, with weekly competitions featured on Facebook.
If you are interested, please talk to the Maari Ma Health Service, or contact Elisa Rossimel