Help Stop the Spread of COVID 19 in our Communities
At the moment we believe the risk of getting COVID-19 in Broken Hill and the Far West is very low. But we are worried that a COVID-19 outbreak may spread to our communities. This is why it’s important to prepare now and for all our mob to take action to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
Here’s what you can to stay well and keep others safe:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Do not shake hands
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Do not cough or sneeze into your hand, because germs can go onto your hands and your hands can spread the germs. Cough or sneeze on your arm instead.
- Stay away from people who are or may be sick / do not get close to them.
- Stay away from crowded places.
Here’s what you should do if you are sick:
- Stay home if you are sick and stay away from people
- If you get really sick and need to seek medical attention, phone ahead before you attend the health service 80 8082 9777